Wednesday, January 27, 2010

December doin's

December was a great month for us! I took Emily with me to the St. Pete Times Forum one Saturday afternoon and we saw the Trans Siberian Orchestra perform. I wasn't sure if she would even enjoy it, I also knew Randy had no interest in going...but I knew I did so Emily and I went out for lunch together, did a little Christmas shopping, and then went to the concert. They were AWESOME! Emily LOVED it!





The following weekend, Tom and Stephanie came down to visit. As always, it was awesome seeing them...and another reminder of how much I miss living closer to family. We took in a Bucs game on Sunday...but left at the first quarter and we did a little shopping and went to the beach!













The girls definitely LOVE their Uncle Tom and Aunt Stephanie...









No comments:

Post a Comment