Monday, October 27, 2008

House-hunting sucks!

Yep, that's my attitude today about the whole thing. I am so frustrated right now I could spit wooden nickels! The 'C' school house? Not a worry anymore because the house is a short sale! UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! So are 3 more of our top 5 so there goes 4 houses I wasted my time on with research. I'm waiting for our realtor to send me a listing that does not include short sales so I don't waste anymore time. Our realtor is great though and I know when she has it done she'll send it - no worries with her - I'm just frustrated that I wasted my time looking up boo-koo information on 4 houses we won't even consider for purchase because they are short sales. I did speak with her this morning though and she told me one good bit of information I had not found out on my own - that Florida DOES have pre-K for all 4-year-olds and it is free for the first 4 hours. Basically that means Grace will get to go to school in the fall 5 days a week, half days unless we want to pay the difference for her to go all day. I'd better end this blog before I vent too much more, I do have other things to do besides researching houses. It's addictive though and once I start I tend to do it all day. I can't today though - Grace and I went to Publix earlier and I still have groceries to put away not to mention loading and unloading the dishwasher, 4 loads of laundry that need to be washed, dried, folded and put away...and the myriad of other things I haven't even started to get us ready to move in approximately (*hopefully*) 6 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment