I'm really loving this blog! This is a lot of fun!!! Anyway, another day in the Anderson household brings a little more disappointment on the house-hunting front. I got a list back from our realtor that I had sent her with different houses on it and asked her to identify the short sales. Well, of over 30 I sent to her, only 4 are still on the list for us to possibly look at next weekend when we're down there. UGH! The rest are either short sales, just went under contract, or are too far for Randy's commute. So, now we're expanding our criteria and see if that brings about more results.
In the meantime, Grace has been quite the little handful today. She is usually really good, usually self-entertaining and content to play by herself or watch tv. Not today though! She's been under my feet all day, every 5 seconds it seems she's asking me for something, she keeps disappearing into her bedroom only for me to find out that she's taken something in there she shouldn't have (the baby powder, the band-aids, the gatorade jug, etc!). Fortunately she's going to Katie's this afternoon and will be able to play with Lily while I take Emily to a doctor appointment. I hope she's not a handful for Katie though, she's had her own hands full with Liliana who broke the top of their coffee table yesterday and laughs at Katie when she tries to discipline her. Sounds like the terrible-twos are alive and kicking in the Gonzalez household!
I still haven't finished our laundry yet and have a sinkful of dishes that need to be washed. The excitement in my life never ends...
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




love the blog, mary kelly. we have one too...www.houseofhoward.blogspot.com. kylee anne was sitting on my lap and was delighted that grace was "in" our computer. YAY for Emily...i love that they give them signs for their yard!!
ReplyDeleteI knew you love blogging.....I love it and spend way too much time doing it.
ReplyDelete