Friday, October 30, 2009

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/ohEiRmDuHZOm2Xyb

Here's our latest JibJab Halloween spoof...check out the link, hope you laugh hard!

We're getting through life here in the sunshine state with temps still in the mid- to upper-80s most days. It's actually kind of hard to get used to...even in Georgia the temps cooled somewhat, enough to turn on the fireplace. Not here though! Nope! Everyone is still running around in shorts and flip-flops.

I've really gotten involved in our local Moms Like Me network and have truly met some amazing women! We're getting together on Saturday for a Halloween party...last count had 75 moms plus kids attending! WOW! I'm hoping to be able to meet some of the moms I only know 'online.' The girls will be in their costumes...hopefully everyone will have a great time.

Sorry this post is so brief, the next one will be longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment