Friday, October 30, 2009

Jamie and me

Now that I've cried enough tears to start the flow of a new river, I think it's time to change the tone! As I was looking through the pictures of Jamie and me from the time we met in 2000, I had to laugh at the similarities!!! We had similar hair cuts when we met. I guess that freaked us both out a bit because unbeknown to each other, we both got our hair cut...in similar styles again! Then you see the picture from July 2003 when Emily was a baby and both of us had grown our hair back out again! And it's still similar in style...only mine's shorter. I don't know why it strikes me as so funny but it does. Just goes to show the bond between a birth mother and daughter extends even to hair styles! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment