Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to my oldest...



Happy Birthday, Jamie! I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day. I wish I could be there. Although, this birthday means you are getting your driver's permit and for that I'm grateful I live 6 states away. I'll never forget the day you were born and my first thought when I saw you was that your full head of hair certainly explained the problems I'd had with heartburn! You were so tiny, so beautiful, so perfect. What happened? Ha ha, just kidding! One of my first thoughts when I found out we were moving to Tampa was that I'd actually get to see you more. For that, I'm grateful and excited.

Happy birthday, kiddo. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much! = ]] I love you so much = ]] I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS WHEN I GO DOWN TO TAMPA!!!!!! = ]] and i always keep a picture of you and the girls with me wherever i go, just as a reminder of how much God has blessed me = ]] I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete