They are so adorable!!! We had wonderful Halloween this year with Emily going as a '50s girl' and Grace as our own little 'Stinkerbell'. Katie brought Liliana over who was dressed as a beautiful ladybug. Katie even got into the spirit by dressing up as one of the Housewives of Orange County or as a dark-haired Lindsay Lohan-look-a-like, depending on your perspective! I'll add photos of Katie and Lily when Katie sends them from her camera. It was Randy's turn to 'walk the girls' this year. Ever since we moved here we've taken turns - one of us stays here to hand out candy while the other walks the girls door-to-door around the loop here in our neighborhood. This year Emily got a special treat when she was invited by our neighbors to ride on a hay-covered trailor pulled by a 4-wheeler. Of course Grace wanted to go too but Daddy and Katie walked her and Lily to some houses and then brought them home. Grace got into the spirit of things when she got back by helping mama pass out candy. She even gave more candy to the kids whose costumes she liked best! She was too cute. After trick-or-treating ended and we wrestled all three of the girls to bed, Randy, Katie and I sat down with some pizza and hot wings to watch Jeepers Creepers. After being up most of the night before, fatigue set in and I fell asleep before it ended. To be quite honest, I can't recall if I have ever seen the movie all the way to the end! What I do remember is pretty scary though so if you like scary movies, it's worth checking out!
I really had a hard time getting into it this year, probably because I didn't really decorate a whole lot. With the upcoming move, on top of me putting all of the fall decorations BEHIND the Christmas ones in the attic, I didn't pull them out. I'm going to make more of an effort though for Christmas even though I dread the thought of moving in the middle of it! Oh well, Santa will hopefully be bringing us the best Christmas present for us all to enjoy - a new house with an in-ground pool! I'd better close and get back to my online househunting...




The girls are so pretty. Grace makes the perfect tinkerbell too.
ReplyDelete