Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Housing offer, round 2
Our offer was rejected though we're not surprised since we asked for a lot and offered a low price. The current owners did accept our request that they pay closing costs though so that much is good. They countered with a higher price as well as a change in closing date (one week later which is not a problem) and the use of a different company for the 1-year home warranty (which is also not a problem). Our realtor has suggested that we take the difference between what we offered and they counter-offered and split it and re-counter with that. I've put a call into our mortgage guy to have him run the numbers but am still waiting on him to call me back. I have also called Randy but he has two big-wigs from corporate in town so is in meetings all day. So I sit and wait...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment