Monday, November 3, 2008
Southern Living At Home...I need help!
Many of you know that I am an independent consultant for Southern Living At Home. I got involved with this company a couple of months ago at the urging of a friend of mine. I've bought so much through her in the past year and a half that we thought it would be a great idea for me to become a consultant because at least that way I could continue to buy the products I like but with a discount!!! Well, had I known the economy would take a turn for the worst I probably would have waited but not knowing, I signed up and have been struggling with this for a few months now. I say 'struggling' with all the sincerity I can muster since I've only been able to do two parties with unfortunately no prospects for any future ones. Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm not meant to sell!!! Even so I've decided to have my own catalog/website party where anyone can view the current catalog online through my website (www.southernlivingathome.com/marykelly) or I can drop off a catalog to anyone who is interested either when I'm out and about or in the mail. There are some really great sale items in November as well as great hostess and customer specials. Catalog parties count towards redeeming hostess specials - all that's required is a minimum of $250 in sales. So talk to your friends, generate some interest and give me a call! I'd love to 'hook you up' with some great deals through a company whose products I absolutely love! P.S. There are links on my website for the November hostess and customer specials as well as the November sale items!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment